Reason for the conducting of training:
Ordinance № 4 of 3.11.1998 and Ordinance № RD-07-2 of 16.12. 2009 on the terms and conditions for conducting periodic training and instruction of employees on the rules for ensuring healthy and safe working conditions, and Art. 6, para 1, item 4 of Ordinance № РД-07-2 issued on 16.12.2009 by the Ministry of Labor and Social policy, concerning the terms and conditions for the holding of regular employee trainings and briefings on the rules applicable to the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, and the issuing of a valid Certificate to GUT – KUT
Remark: The training meets the requirements of Art. 6, para 1, items 1 through 6 of Ordinance № РД-07-2 / 16.12.2009 on the terms and conditions for the holding of regular employee trainings and briefings.
We all have a responsibility to help keep the workplace safe by following the precautionary measures and procedures put in place. Doing so reduces the hazards present, ensuring that accidents and incidents that can cause serious harm are kept to a minimum.
This course will provide you with an understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace and of the responsibilities employees and employers have under health and safety law. It outlines the hazards that are common in many workplaces and the effective methods to reduce them and the risk they pose to human health. With this knowledge, you will be fully prepared to recognise hazards in your own workplace and know how to uphold health and safety control measures.
- Developed by health and safety professionals
- Online training course and assessment with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 30 hours
- High quality certificate posted next working day
- Downloadable certificate on completion
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for people in all working environments, including those who work in offices, retail, education, construction, factories, manufacturing and warehouses. It will be particularly useful to new workers who are required to take health and safety induction training at the start of their employment.
If you have already taken induction level training, and need to maintain or build on your existing knowledge, then it’s recommended that you take the Health & Safety For Employees course.
If you are an employer, manager, or supervisor and you require an advanced level of training then it’s recommended you take our Health & Safety For Managers course.
Working remotely? Our Health & Safety for Homeworkers is specifically designed for remote working in the home.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
This certificate does for this training is 1 year an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 1 year.
The online Health and Safety Training – GUT – KUT is meant for:
- Employees in charge of fire safety;
- Occupational safety and health officials;
- Persons holding occupational safety and health briefings;
- Occupational safety and health experts;
- Members of committees (groups) dealing with working conditions and other topics.
- Managers of structural units in enterprises.
- The implementation of Ordinance № 4 of 3.11.1998 and Ordinance № RD-07-2 of 16.12. 2009 on the terms and conditions for conducting periodic training and instruction of employees on the rules for ensuring healthy and safe working conditions
The participation fee includes:
Online (remote) presentations, support materials, personal consultations, and issuance of a training document to the Health and Safety Training – GUT – KUT
Payment shall only be made to the following bank account:
Medic Consulting OOD
- Bank: Allianz Bank Bulgaria AD
- Clone: FC Dondukov
- IBAN: BG74BUIN95611000478420
- BIC: BUINBGSF
The certificate shall be mailed by courier, at the expense of the trainee, to the postal address indicated by the customer